Question about Fujitsu fi-5120C
I am using a software program called LineLink to scan and link .tif files to an excel spreadsheet. The scanner I am using is a Fujitsu fi-5120C and when scanning documents the .tif files are excessively large even at the 200 dpi setting. Single black and white page scans are over 1.8 MB and from what I know this problem did not start until we started using it with Windows 7. Our company has contacted the software company about this and they have no explanation. These file sizes make it cumbersome to store and email these scan files.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You may want to try using Laser Fiche. This scanning software allows you to select "Duplex" which allows you to scan double sided document
Posted on Nov 29, 2007
Check in the order as i had written.
1. Is both the scanners are connected in usb, then this problem will arise. Connect fujistu in scsi and check it. And connect only the cannon and check. because there is a chance of usb port or usb cable problem.
2. Then it depends up on the driver you are selecting. whether you may be selecting fujitsu and giving scan .
3. Check is the driver for cannon is properly installed and also have a check in the device manager is there is any question mark is showing in the driver for particular scanner.
4. If you are using any certain application like scandall application you can select the scanner whichyou want it to scan by selecting the SELECT SCANNER.
5. Is your driver is a new version. If new version is available then update the driver and check it out.
If you have any other problem you can contact me .Regd. the fujistu i can help you.
My mail id is : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
hi, it sounds like the scanner is multifeeding, and as you have it set to A4 once that length is scanned, its just getting rid of the rest and starting the new page. Try cleaning or replacing the separation pad, or to prove the fault, hold the 2nd sheet until the 1st is scanned and its trying to pick thyen 2nd.
hope that helps, let me know how you get on.
Posted on Jan 20, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2011 | VuPoint PDSST410VP
Jul 21, 2011 | HP Photosmart C4150 All-In-One InkJet...
May 09, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 09, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 24, 2010 | Canon CanoScan 4200F Flatbed Scanner
Feb 28, 2010 | Lexmark X7170 All-In-One Scan/Copy/Fax and...
Mar 23, 2009 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Nov 20, 2008 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Nov 13, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 25, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: