Question about IBM ThinkPad R51 Notebook
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 27, 2014 | Televison & Video
May 03, 2011 | Nokia Computers & Internet
link the site for codes,then follow procedures below:
The procedure for unlocking your Cell phone is as follows:
1. Start your phone without your new SIM or any SIM card in it
2. Now hit *#06# on your cell phone. When you do it, your IMEI number, a unique global serial number for your cell phone shows up. Your IMEI number should be 15 digits.
3. Now, choose the model of your Cell phone. If you don't know your cell phone model number, you can always find out by removing the cell/battery of your phone. The model number along with the IMEI of the phone should be present.
4. Now, select the country and the operator the phone is locked to. For example "USA- T-Mobile"
5. You are now given the unlock codes for your cell phone. A lot of people have a problem punching in the alphabet p and w while entering the unlock codes. To enter the codes, here is a visual guide below as well as the step by step procedure
Step by Step guide to enter the unlock code for a cell phone
a. Push #
b. Push * 3 times in a second. (p will show)
c. Push * 4 times in a second.(w will show)
d. Push * 2 times in a second(+ will show)
e. Enter the code from below.
f. Push * 2 times in a second.(+ will show)
g. Enter the code number
Feb 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 03, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Dec 15, 2009 | Cell Phones
May 08, 2008 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
May 07, 2008 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: