- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
C0F24 Code is the code for the sensor that monitors the drum. I would remove the drum cartridge two black screws pull out the drum assy. Remove the drum be careful do not nick or harm the drum the sensor is located on the left side of the to the rear of the of the drum looks like to little eye of a bug. Dust with a brush NO VACUUM static could destroy it. Re-install drum and re-install cartridge. When the last time a PM was done Developer replaced and Drum replaced?
I understand you replaced the relay but not the pump, right ? Has the fuel filter been replaced recently ? Are you sure there is gas in the tank ? You should be able to jumper the pump relay and check fuel pressure.
E012-0001 Error code At about 37 sec. after the power is turned ON, due to a drum ITB motor failure
About 37 sec. after the power is turned ON, E012-0001 is displayed due to a drum ITB motor failure.
Rotational failure of drum ITB motor
Items to Check
1) In service mode level 1 COPIER > FUNCTION > PART-CHK > MTR, enter 1 and press the OK key. 2) In service mode level 1 COPIER > FUNCTION > PART-CHK > MTR-ON, press the OK key to check whether the motor is working normally. 3) Check whether 24V is supplied to J93 on the ITB drum motor. If yes, the ITB motor likely faulty.
4) If 24V is not supplied to the ITB drum motor, check whether 24V is output from fuse PCB J70-3 to the ITB drum motor. Also, check whether 24V is output from the fuse PCB J71-1 to the microswitch PCB and also whether 24V is supplied to the fuse PCB J71-2 from the microswitch PCB.
5) If there is no problem between the fuse PCB J71-1, -2 and the microswitch PCB, the fuse PCB is likely faulty. If 24V is output from the fuse PCB J71-1 to the microswitch PCB and not supplied to the fuse PCB J71-2, check the microswitch PCB.
Replace the drum ITB motor.
Get inside the car, turn the key to the on position, the alarm is going to sound so do not panic when the alarm sounds press the valet button one time and the alarm should stop. To place the alarm in valet mode cycle the key with the door open on then off then press the valet button one time and the alarm should go into valet mode meaning the alarm light will be on steady.