- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To get help pairing a Bluetooth accessory-like a wireless keyboard-to your iOS device, try these steps:
1) On your iOS device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is on. If you can't turn on Bluetooth or you see a spinning gear, restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Then try to pair and connect it again.
2) Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory and iOS device are close to each other.
3) Turn your Bluetooth accessory off and back on again.
4) Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory is on and fully charged or connected to power. If your accessory uses batteries, see if they need to be replaced.
If you still can't pair or connect your Bluetooth accessory.
1) If you previously connected your Bluetooth accessory to your iOS device, unpair the accessory, put it back in discovery mode, then try to pair and connect it again.
2) If you can pair your accessory with some devices but not your iOS device, unpair the accessory from your other devices. Then try to pair with your iOS device again.
3) Check with the accessory manufacturer to make sure that your accessory supports your iOS device.
4) If you still have any of these issues, contact Apple Support:
You can't turn on Bluetooth or the setting is grayed out.
You can't connect any Bluetooth accessories with your device.
The accessory manufacturer confirmed that your accessory is working correctly.
Sometimes this happens because either you or the other person changes the pairing keys or remove your mobile from his paired list.
It can be solved by unpairing and then pairing again wwith the other device.
Go to settings in your wildfire, Wireless and network, bluetooth.
Long press on the device name and select unpair.
Also remove your wildfire from the other device's paired list.
Then scan for bluetooth devices and pair again.
This should solve this problem.
Also, when some device sends you a file via Bluetooth, there is a notification asking permission to receive file. Make sure you click on it and select accept.
Without turning the headset on, turn the bluetooth on for the phone. Select the headset that is paired, and select Unpair. Then turn bluetooth off. Put the headset into the "discover" mode, by holding down the power button until the light flashes red and blue. Then turn the bluetooth on for the phone, and it should "discover" it. It should ask for the passcode, normally 0000. Once you enter that, it should pair. After that, you should be alright. You can turn the headset off and back on again and it should connect right away. Hope this helps. otherwise try this : http://www.plantronics.com/media/media_resources/easytopair/
No such thing as unpairing, remember that not all bluetooth devices are compatible. A complete list of phones that are compatible are located on motorola's website, under consumer products, bluetooth. BTW, if you don't know the pin to pair the devices is 0000
HS801: Enter pairing mode by simultaneously holding down volume and Connect/disconnect key (Chrome finish key next to blinking BLUE LED.) When BLUE LED is steady, headset is in pairing mode. LG TU550: Menu key (top left button) Select SETTINGS; '5' CONNECTIVITY; '1' BLUETOOTH; '1' BLUETOOTH on/Off; '1' ON; '2' DEVICE LIST; Select NEW (Top Left hand Button) LG searches for new device/s; . Select HS801; Press OK; enter password 0000. Connection is made when HS801 BLUE LED resumes blinking.
just after turn on both's blutooth. turn on blutooth search of headset also by pressing vol key for 3 sec.. then the blue light will turn on for few sec .. make search on mobile for blutooth device and u will pair it...