Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
A few suggestions... as the problem can be anything at this point.
1. Do you have a firewall? Is the firewall blocking skype from receiving video? (http://www.skype.com/help/guides/firewalls/)
2. Do you and the other caller have the latest version of skype? Same version for each of you.
3. Check the other callers configurations. As he/she might be able to preview themselves in the "Preview Window" for their webcam but he/she might not be sending video to you.
Posted on Aug 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 04, 2014 | Motorola Mobility Backflip Mb300 At&t...
Jan 03, 2012 | Skype IM
Aug 26, 2011 | Skype IM
1. Check that your webcam is switched on and plugged into your computer
2. A webcam can only be used by one application at a time, so make sure you don't have any other applications open that are accessing the webcam, e.g. other instant messaging applications or even some websites.
3. Problems with video are often caused by driver issues. A driver is the program you install with the webcam which makes the webcam work with your computer (some webcams use preinstalled drivers so you may not have had to install one). Make sure you have the latest driver installed. You can download and install the most recent drivers from the webcam manufacturer's website.
To test your webcam go to the Skype menu > Preferences > Video and tick the box Enable Skype Video. When Skype is able to use your webcam, you will see a video preview of yourself.
Aug 24, 2011 | Skype IM
Jun 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 19, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 11, 2009 | Sony HT-C800DP System
Jan 03, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Oct 16, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Aug 14, 2008 | Computers & Internet
12 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!