If you do see flashing LED lights and it doesn't turn on its possibly a firmwear fault. if under warranty take it back to the dealer and they will deal with it, if it's out of warranty, you'll have to upgrade the firmwear yourself.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try this , it helped me.
1. plugin the charger (or data cable) for about 15 minutes and keep the red light blinking.
2. while the charger (or cable) is hooked to the phone, remove the battery and memory card for 10 to 12 seconds.
3. keep the memory card out and put the battery back in and whalah, it startes up. (really hope this helps)
i did all things described to get the screen workin,pressed the red n green buttons simultaneously n with the friggin stylus i pressed the reset button underneath, pulled the battery out a coupla million timesn put it in, but it jus doesnt unlock, the touchscreen aint workin, i can call, mssag or do anything except recieve calls, Arpan
there may be some dust particles entered into your phone that may be the reason for some of the buttons not working properly especially joystick .......if you have tool kit using it open your phone and using cloth try to clean the board .......if you are not confident of opening better take to near by service center to get your problem solved