Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
I went to pick up my phone and the headset blue liught was on when i have no headset and the keys except for the on/off are locked. How do i get my phone functioning to normal.
Take the phone to a mobile service center and have them replaced the flexcable or reflash the keypad file.
Posted on Feb 24, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
To pair the headset in manually pairing mode:
1. With the headset off, press the center POWER button for 7 seconds until you see the headset blue light turn solid blue (no loneger flashing).
2. The indicator light will turn solid blue, which indicates that the headset is in "Pairing mode".
3. In the phone, you now have to add the headset to the phone's list of Bluetooth devices.
4. You have to enter a Bluetooth passkey in the phone. The default passkey is 0000.
Nov 24, 2014 | Samsung Cell Phones
Aug 01, 2011 | Cell Phones
1. When you turn on your Samsung Bluetooth
headset for the first time, it proceeds into pairing
2. If you have paired the headset with other
Bluetooth devices, make sure that the headset
is off. Press and hold the Multi-Function button
until the blue indicator light stays solid blue after
3. Set your Bluetooth phone to discover the headset
by following your phone's guide. Typically, the
steps involve going to a 'Setting', 'Connection',
or 'Bluetooth' menu on your phone and then
selecting the option to discover Bluetooth devices.
4. Your phone will find the Samsung headset and
ask if you want to pair with it. Confirm this by
pressing the Yes or OK key.
5. Enter a passkey or PIN, 0000 (4 zeros), then
press the Yes or OK key.
6. If pairing was successful, the indicator light will
flash in blue 10 times rapidly before going to
flashing every 3 seconds. If unsuccessful, the
light remains on, and you will need to re-attempt
7. When you turn on your headset after pairing
with the phone, the headset is automatically
connected to the phone.
8. When you turn on your phone after pairing with
the headset, the phone is connected to the
headset by pressing the Multi-Function button.
Jun 01, 2011 | Samsung SGH-U600 Cellular Phone
Apr 02, 2011 | Cell Phones
Sep 20, 2010 | Cell Phones
Aug 14, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Nov 02, 2009 | Motorola Mobility Tundra VA76r Cell Phone
Apr 20, 2009 | Nokia 6131 Cellular Phone
Apr 14, 2009 | Cell Phones
Dec 29, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!