Question about Hoover F5906-900 Upright Steam Vacuum
Water tank (top part, not the dirty water tank) doesn't dispense water at all. it worked fine a few days ago but not it doesn't. what does seem to be the matter and what should I do to fix it?
Water is not coming out or sucking up water
Posted on Aug 27, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 03, 2014 | Dirt Devil SE2800 Spot Scrubber Handheld...
1. Clean Water Solution Tank
not firmly in place.
1. Make sure tank is securely locked in
2. Clean Water Solution Tank
2. Refill tank according to instructions for
surface being cleaned.
3. Dirty Water Tank lid not on
3. Make sure lid is firmly in place.
4. Pump needs to be "primed"
(when using tool).
4. See "Before Using Tool" section.
Dec 17, 2012 | Hoover SteamVac F5914-900 SpinScrub...
Jul 19, 2012 | Vacuums
Jun 14, 2011 | Hoover SteamVac F5914-900 SpinScrub...
Mar 20, 2011 | Bissell 1697-7 Powersteamer Pro Deluxe...
Jun 14, 2008 | Hoover H3030 FloorMate SpinScrub 500...
Mar 10, 2008 | Hoover SteamVac F5914-900 SpinScrub...
Jan 09, 2008 | Hoover F7431-900 SteamVac Vacuum
Sep 10, 2007 | Hoover F5906-900 Upright Steam Vacuum
458 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: