Windows pops up everytime i right click a folder or file!
i dont know what to do! i dont even know if i have the program installed becaused i've tried several times to uninstall it and cant
find the folder where it is installed. I've
tried remove programme from control panel,
ccleaner and tune-up utilities uninstall
thanks for your time.
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has over 10,000 points.
Re: Windows pops up everytime i right click a folder or...
It would seem that at one time Symantec AntiVirus was installed in your PC. Part of its protection design is to ingrain itself within the shell of windows explorer. There is a possibility that the program was forcibly removed by folder delete and not through the usual uninstall as you posted. Remnants of the program are still present/active and were not uninstalled.
A couple of things you can try:
1. Install Symantec AntiVirus again and then uninstall using the auto/complete option;
2. Install Norton Utilities and run WinDoctor, after scanning, click "Repair All";
3. Install WinOptimizer and and run using User Defined option, check everything and start, delete erroneous entries;
4. go to Start, Run, type "msconfig" without the quotes, in the Startup tab, uncheck all references to Norton or Symantec;
5. go to Start, Run, type "regedit" without the quotes, in the Registry Editor press Ctrl + F, type "Symantec" in the Find what, click on Find Next, delete all instances. This is of course assuming that you do not have any other Norton/Symantec programs essential to your PC and that you have taken the usual precautions of registry backup, system restore point.
Hope this be of some help/idea. Post back how things are or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Open a browser such as Internet Explorer. Right click "file" at left in one of the top bars. Right click "open". In pop-up box(1) that now opens, right click "browse". A folder window will then open. Navigate through the directory structure from this folder to the folder that holds the .jpeg you want to open. Also, change the file type in the bottom bar from the defaut HTML files to JPEG files by selectiung the file type from the drop-down list. Then right click on the JPEG file you want to open, then right cliock "OPEN" at bottom right. Then right click OK in pop-up box(1) and the image should appear in the browser window.
follow these steps to password-protect Excel file
Step 1: Save your *.xls Excel file
Point to the File Menu, click save as and input the file name then the *.xls file is saved on your local disc. Point to "Tools" - "Options". When the "Options" multi-tabbed dialog box appears, click the "Security" tab.
Step 2: Choose the password protect type
• If you don't wish other users to view your Excel workbook, enter a password in the "Password to open" box, and then click OK.
• If you agree other users to view your Excel workbook but don't want them make changes to the workbook, type a password in the "Password to modify" box.
• If you wish to use a different encryption settings type, click Advanced, choose an encryption setting type you want in the list, and then click OK. And you can also specify the number of characters in the Choose a key length box.
Step3: Confirm your password
After type your password, a "Confirm Password" box will prompted, retype your passwords to confirm, then click OK.
Step4: Resave the Excel spreadsheet.
After password protecting your Excel file, click Save. All the steps are finished.
TPM Card for dc7100
On the desktop and workstation models, the connector is located under the drive bay on the right hand side of the computer.
In order to recover the system you should remove the TPM module and re-install the OS.