- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
- isolate the problem first by checking all the cables for any bent pins and loose wire/ connections
- unplug the lcd monitor and try to get a spare computer to check if its your computer's video card or the lcd monitor
- if lcd will give display using a different computer it only means there's something wrong in the computer's video card
- if lcd will not give display using a different computer it only means lcd had gone bad and needs to be replaced.
have you tried to find the manufacturers site, to see if they have a replacement Board.
if not try to locate an electrical repair centre, and get a quote for having the board repaired.
p.s get a metal outer cable, the dog will bust it,s teeth next time :)
Mike @ Compurepair.