Question about Canon i350 InkJet Printer
I keep getting error message "used ink tank is full" and says to restart printer. I've done this. But keep getting same error message. This happened just after we replaced black ink cartridge. Can't get it to print. Don't know what to do.
OK, Boys and Girls...here finally is the complete answer to the problem of the waste ink tank counter reset for Canon i250 and i350 printers.
1. Disconnect printer from AC power (take out AC cord or power off your power strip). Disconnect USB PC cable from printer.
2. Press and HOLD the POWER button (untill step 7).
3. Reconnect power cord (turn on power) to the printer.
4. The indicator should be green.
5. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator should be orange.
6. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator should be green.
7. NOW Release POWER buttons.
8. NOW Connect the printer to PC (USB cable).
9. NOW...I opened "Printers" and saw that a "copy" of my printer (i250 or i350) had been made. Make that COPY your default printer and all should work...It did for me.
You May Thank Me NOW!!!!
I must say...I went into the "GUTS" of the beast and cleaned out the PADS (they are actually vacuum pads that the INK is sucked through during a HEAD cleaning) a very messy undertaking.
I'm not sure how much life this will add to your printer.
Posted on Sep 26, 2008
Posted on Dec 13, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 11, 2009 | Canon MP970 Photo All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 03, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
May 23, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 22, 2008 | Canon MultiPASS MP730 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 10, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 26, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Oct 19, 2007 | Canon i9100 InkJet Photo Printer
1,253 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: