we have a marconi se-440 router that has been disconnect from our network. Now I need to login into it in order to find out the serial IP address.
I know the super user password of the web page but I don't know what is the user id for the console login.
I can't login through tcp/ip, in spite of remembering the ethernet interface IP address.
What is the default User ID for the console ?
Thanks a lot
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
all you need to do is:
1. disconnect your wireless antenna on your PC
2. plug your pc into the router with an ethernet cable.
3. open your browser and type in 192.168.0.1
4. the password is admin and there shouldnt be a username but if there is the default is also admin
5. configure your settings
*before you change your settings practice on this emulator in order to familiarize yourself
hope this helped plz rate thx
When you forget your Linksys router password, you will need to reset it back to the factory defaults. You can restore the router configuration to back to the factory by following the steps outlined below:
1. Hold in the reset button of the router for 30 seconds.
2. Unplug your power cord for 30 seconds
3. Plug back your power cord4. Wait for a few seconds then release the reset button.
NOTE:¨ When holding in the reset button, make sure that you do not release it until you are sure that it has been compressed for at least 30 seconds or more.
¨ This procedure resets the router back to all its factory default settings thus apart from affecting your username and password, it will also affect your configuration and IP addressing.
Once this is complete, you can now login and reconfigure your password. To do this:
1. Connect a PC to one of the Linksys router Ethernet ports
2. Open your web browser and go to the URL http://192.168.1.1. This will take you to a web page with a popup box which asks you to enter a username and password to login required to login to your router
3. On older LinkSys routers, the username is set to blank and the password is set to "admin" (without the quotes). On newer Linksys routers, both the default username and the default password are set to "admin".
4. Click on login. You have logged in to the Administrator account and are now able to access and change a number of configuration options for your router.
5. Click on management tab then change your administrator password to any password that you like. Remember to choose a strong password that others cannot guess but that will be easy enough for you to remember.
6. You can also choose to reconfigure other aspects of you Linksys router at this point.
You need to access your admin console, go into wireless settings and setup the WEP security. Usually, you will put in a passphrase and the router will generate keys from that. You will use that key to allow computers to connect to your wireless router for internet access. Be sure and change the default access password for your router's admin console, or all of the security in the world won't make a difference.
Personally, I prefer to use MAC filtering. Not the easiest to deal with when guests come over, but it keeps the pests out and I don't have to remember pass keys...
Unfortunately, the 5224 is a Layer 2 switch. In order to route between VLANs, you need a Layer 3 device somewhere else on your network. In other words, either a true router, or a multi-homed PC acting as a router, or a true Layer 3 switch. The 5224 is incapable of routing within itself. Sorry!!
Go to start / run tye in the run box (cmd or (command) then in the plack screen type in ( ipconfig /all ) look for the defalt gateway that will be the ip adress you need to type in to get to the router login unless you have a complex network
Identifying Your Router's IP Address You should have now received an IP address from your router. To view your IP address information do these two steps:
Start > Run then type CMD then press Enter.
Then in the command prompt type ipconfig /all
If you see your network interface with a list of IP addresses(should not be all 0.0.0.0's or 169.* addresses). If you got an IPstarting with 192.168.* or 10.* you are doing great! If not, verifyconnections or reboot computer. Observe the Gateway IP Address. This is the router's IP address. It may be one of the following, test in your Web browser: http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.0.50 or http://10.0.0.1
Once you see a login prompt, you need to log in with the default routerlogin. Usually they are a combination of "admin" and no password or"admin" for the password and no username " or "admin" for username and"password" for the password. Alernatively, you can search Google withyour model number and it should yield you some useful information onyour router including the default login/password.
Then when you are inside it, you should go to the LAN section andenable DHCP (if it already isn't). For security you may limit theamount of addresses to the number of computers (you don't have 254computers, so why allow 254 computers addresses?). For example, I allow3 IP addresses on my network to be issued, since I have a NAS, Laptopand a Desktop.
What is the error you're getting from the XBox? Log into the console with no game in the tray and go to the network settings and try to detect the network connection.
Also, did you get that router from Vonage? Their support page for that router is HERE: http://www.vonage.com/help.php?article=1087&category=103&nav=3 and may be able to provide you with additional information.
Careful with that firmware loading! If you load too new a firmware, the webramp will ask for an "UpgradeKey", which you can't obtain because the company's out of business. Then you just have a pretty brick.