- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Burning a Data cd on dvd on windows 7 is very easy and simple using Windows media player....
just follow the steps given below:
1) Click on the Start button
2) Click on All programs
3) Go to Windows Media player
4) Once the player is open look for the Player library and click on the Burn Tab There.
5) Once the Burn options are opened click on Data DVD or CD
6) Insert a blank cd into your cd-rom.....make sure the type of cd you are inserting is same as the option you select for burning.
7) if in case auto play box opens then close it
8) In order to make it easier, prior to starting the procedure of burning a dvd or a cd make a folder on the desktop which includes the data or the songs that you want to burn in......it makes it easier to locate a single folder rather than to search individually for an item.
9) Drag the songs you want to burn right into the middle of the player library's list pane which lies on its right side
10) for removing a certain song, right click and select remove from list
11) after your'e done with the selection, just click on the START BURN button
12)It takes a little time to burn a data disc. Make a note that data DVD is not as same as DVD video disc.
That's it and you get a whole set of songs into your cd just within a few minutes.........so get goin.!!!
And you can download VLC media player which is great
"It plays everything!"
The media player that fulfills all your needs. It handles DVDs, (S)VCDs, Audio CDs, web streams, TV cards and much more its a great application..
Try this link to install K-lite codec pack: http://www.free-codecs.com/download_soft.php?d=5881&s=42 It also inclides Media Player Classic. To play DVD open the program, drag the folder VIDEO_TS from your DVD disk and drop it in the program's window. Double click on the picture to toggle full screen and window modes.
You may need codecs in order to play most DVD videos and other formats like DivX.
Use this codec pack here. Select the Media Player Classic as the application while you were asked to provide it.
After that both of your players are ready to play DVDs (its better to have Media Player 11 in your system for a better experience)
Enjoy your movie!
Thanks for contacting Fixya.
Please rate the answer if it solves your issue.