I have just purchased a Eurolab 2gb Mp4 player, the language is set in Japanese, I need to know how to change the settings to English, and because I can't read any of the writing I can't work out where to go. The manual is useless and undescriptive. Please help.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Open Google Translate: https://translate.google.com/
2. Type "Settings" in the left text box on the Google Translate page.
3. On the right side next to the languages, click the little triangle that points down and choose "Chinese" to see the letters/symbols that match the lettering for the "Settings" on your device. Choose that option on your device.
4. Go back to Google Translate and type "Language" to see the letters/symbols that match the lettering for the "Language" on your device. Choose that option on your device.
5. Once you are in the language settings, you should be able to choose "English".
I had the same problem with a Eurolab MP4 player. Turned out the USB cable that came with it was faulty. Try using another USB cable, ie. one from your printer. The MP4 player will come up as an external hard drive. Just copy and paste the MP3's and correctly recompressed MP4's onto it, and it should be right to go.