The instructions suck! First thing is to press the MENU button
at the top left of the face plate then the SRC button as outlined
in the instructions. This little player really does work well.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Setting Time 1 In the Clock priority mode, press and hold TITLE for at least 2 seconds while the time is displayed. The time indication will blink.
2 Turn the Rotary encoder to adjust the hours while the time indication is blinking.
3 When the hour has been adjusted, press the Rotary encoder.
4 Turn the Rotary encoder to adjust the minutes while the time indication is blinking. The time is automatically set 5 seconds after the minute adjustment. The time can also be manually set by pressing the Rotary encoder.
• To synchronize the clock to another clock/watch or radio time announcement, press and hold the Rotary encoder for at least 2 seconds after setting the “hour.” Minutes will reset to 00. If the display shows over “30” minutes when you do this, the time will advance one hour.
to set the clock just press and hold the DISP for 5 to 10 seconds, button while the clock is is displayed. When the the time starts flashing, use the DISP button to adjust the time. When you have the correct time, just hold the button until the clock stops flashing and you're done.
Upper right-hand corner, there's a button next to the "eject" button. Pressing this button while the unit is on will cycle between displaying the clock and the track number & play time (CD) or clock & radio station.
When the unit is off, you can press the same button to completely shut off the display, which is sometimes nice if you don't want the blue ring around the volume knob glaring in your face.
Yes, the instructions in the manual are wrong.
Just follow the Best Solution here and you'll be able to set the time.
In my case, all I had to do was turn off the radio by holding the SRC for a few seconds. Then I just pressed SRC again and voila, the hour on the clock display started blinking and it was a simple matter to just use the arrow keys to set the hour and minute.
I didn't have to press the SRC and function at the same time.
But if it wasn't for the posting here, I wouldn't have been able to figure it out because I assumed that the manual was correct!
So sometimes the manual can be wrong!!
The last posting was wrong! Just because you can't figure it out doesn't mean you have to throw the radio out. This car radio is great!! and I can even connect my iPOD to it.
In your Instruction Manual you will find the steps for setting the clock for your unit. Please refer to the MENU section of your manual. Please note, to be able make specific setup changes to your KENWOOD unit you must do them while you are in the “MENU MODE”.
· First, press the SRC button repeatedly until it displays STANDBY. · Then hold down the Menu button until MENU is displayed. · Next press up or down on the right control knob, to scroll up or down, until the display reads “Clock Adjust” (CLK ADJ) · Next press in the control knob, like a button, until the time starts flashing. · Use the right control knob to adjust the setting; Up/Down adjusts hours, Left/Right adjusts minutes. · Now press the Menu button to exit.
you have to press and hold the set button until you see "demo" appear,
and then RELEASE the set button - this gets you to the settings menu..
Then you use the little >> and << selector to select clock
hour /then clock minute and use the tuning dial to adjust. - then push
the set button again to exit the settings menu.
Automotive radio is not really my fortay but this problem is fairly simple so here goes:
1. Press and hold the BND button and then press the DISP button to display the clock.
2. Press and hold the BND button and then press the DISP button for a couple seconds or longer to put it in set mode.
3. Press the search up button to set the current minute
4. Press the search down button to set the current hour
5. when finished press the BND button again and the clock is set...
If you would like the manual you can email me privately and I'll be glad to send it...
If you hold the D button in for 3 seconds then a menu appears. Press the button until the clock setting comes up. Now you use the dial button to set the time. Turn one direction to set the minute and turn the dial in the other direction to set the hour. Hope this helps!