Question about Samsung Yepp YP-T9 Digital Media Player
I lost my installation cd and i dont know what to do
Posted on Sep 24, 2008
Go to the samsung website n search for your particular player n den download the firmware from der.....it wuld definitely work....
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
I lost my installation cd and now its so hard for me to download music to my samsung mp4!! and its always freezing. What should i do??
Posted on Nov 24, 2008
Go to this website
Posted on Dec 28, 2007
A> download appropriate software (SMS) and firmware.
b> installation windows media player 10, sms
c> see if SMS software senses the player
d> if yes, great. congrats.
e> if not, tough time ahead...
1. go to control panel>systems>devices... locate YP-T9 device. see if it shows a yellow exclamation sign. if yes, make sure the driver is installed. it shows a file in win32 directory (dated 2004).
2. if it works now, great. congrats. else proceed
3. go to my computer. locate YP-T9. double-click. see the directories... it should show two directories... data and contents (or something similar). double-click on data... you may see some other folders like images, video, etc. if you see them, that's good sign. if not, right click on YP-T9 and format... REMEMBER: FORMATTING WILL ERASE ALL DATA. you should see directories like images, video, etc. (underneath Data) after formatting...
4. see if SMS senses the player now. if yes, fine. if not, proceed and do a firmware upgrade.
5. extract two files from firmware zip file. copy those files to the Data directory. disconnect device and switch it on. it should show 'upgrading firmware' and then 'firmware upgraded'.
6. now it should work. if not, sorry!
Posted on Oct 18, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 16, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 29, 2009 | Logitech Webcam
Apr 19, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 13, 2008 | HP Photosmart C4280 Aio Printer
Sep 27, 2017 | Samsung Yepp YP-T9 Digital Media Player
1,142 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!