Question about Casio AWS90D-2AV Wrist Watch
You can download the manual from the link below: http://world.casio.com/wat/download/en/manual/? You need to input the four digit code from the back of the watch. Please update the question & let us know if the information given was useful to you - Good Luck!
Posted on Aug 20, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 13, 2015 | Invicta Watches
on Jul 20, 2010 | Watches
on Jul 09, 2010 | Watches
Feb 05, 2014 | Casio G-Shock World Time Analog Digital...
Sep 01, 2012 | Watches
To set the time on your Timex 1440 Watch, please follow these directions:
1. Press and hold MODE (Upper left button)
(HOURS will flash and you'll be in Alarm Mode).
2. Press MODE again to enter TIME mode.
(SECONDS digits will flash.)
3. Press ADJUST (bottom right button) to set SECONDS to zero.
4. Press START/STOP (upper right button) to select MINUTES
5. Press ADJUST to change
6. Repeat to set Hours, Date, Month, and Day of the week.
(Go through 12 hours to set AM or PM)
7. Press MODE when finished
8. To display DATE from TIME display, press START/STOP
9. With DATE displayed, press and hold START/STOP, then press ADJUST to change display between DATE-MONTH
10. With TIME displayed, press and hold ADJUST, then press MODE to switch between 12 and 24 hour format.
I hope you are now able to set the time on your watch! If you appreciate these instructions, please remember to rate this post.
Apr 18, 2011 | Timex Watches
Oct 24, 2010 | Timex 1440 watch
Aug 12, 2010 | Sector 700 2653700025 Watch
SETTING THE TIME AND DATE ON
AN OLD 4 BUTTON DIGITAL WATCH
SETTING THE TIME.
Press [L2] to move through
the modes. When the time display flashes, you are in the correct mode to set
the time. The hours first, then the
minutes and seconds.
Press [R1] to advance the
numbers, [R2] to go to the next.
Press [L2] to save your
settings. [L1] is not used; it's the light.
SETTING THE DATE AND DAY. After setting the time (seconds flashing) push [R2] to move though time, backwards, to date, [R1] to set day, [R2] to move to month [R1] to set the month. Push [R2] to get to the day of the week, then [R1] to change. [L2] to end.
Jul 26, 2010 | Fossil JR9455 Watch
Feb 13, 2009 | Bulova Watch
183 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: