Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional With Servise Pack 2 (e8503040) for PC
Whenever,i was surffing the internet on winxp,connecting d-link ineternal modem. At the time of downloading anything,my computer is shutting down.And ,i have checked already some problem in winxp that whenever,i open command prompt,computer will get shutdown. So plz help me out.
If you can go to Safe Mode, try to open command prompt from there. Have your Winxp Cd ready. Type sfc /SCANNOW
Posted on Aug 20, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 02, 2012 | EPoX EP-8NPA7I Motherboard
Jan 12, 2018 | D-Link Wireless N 150 Home Router 4Port...
Dec 02, 2010 | AT&T Computers & Internet
Samsung PC Suite - Internet through mobile modem -Error 619 - Data Cable
Rectifying the error
1. Samsung USB modem driver (Download from Samsung ' Local Link)
2. Connect Your Samsung with a working Internet connection ( via )USB Cable
3. Samsung PC Studio or any other Samsung mobile drivers are not installed
1. Connect your Samsung Star 3G to your PC and install the modem drivers that you have downloaded.
2. Goto Control Panel > Phone and Modem Options
3. Select the Modems tab. You will see Samsung mobile modem listed.
4. Select it and click on Properties.
5. Goto the Advanced tab and put the following in the box for Extra Initialization Commands:
( or tye AT+CGDCONT=1, "IP', "apnname")
eg:- +cgdcont=1, "IP", "bsnlnet"
6. Hit OK and exit.
The next step is to create a dialler for your Samsung Star 3G mobile modem.
Error 619 solved
1. To create a dialler, Goto Control Panel>Network Connections
2. Hit Create a New Connection and proceed as follows (each sub-point is for each screen of the wizard):
2.1 Network Connection Type: Connect to the Internet
2.2 How do you want to connect to the Internet: Set up my connection manually
2.3 Select Connect using a dial-up modem
2.4 Select Modem-Samsung Mobile Modem
2.5 Type an ISP name according to your preference (could be anything)
2.6 Type*99# as the phone number ( or type *99*1*1# or *99***1# )
2.7 Leave Username, Password and Confirm Password fields blank
2.8 Hit Finish
That would complete the wizard and make a dial-up connection for you. Dial it and you will be connected to the Internet via your Samsung Star 3G phone modem without using Samsung PC Studio
Nov 08, 2010 | Samsung Modem Configuration Software...
Dec 30, 2009 | IBM ThinkPad R50e Notebook
Sep 14, 2009 | Westell Wirespeed LiteLine 6100...
Jul 05, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 03, 2008 | D-Link DGS-1008D 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet...
Aug 04, 2008 | D-Link DI 514 Wireless Router (DI-514)
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: