Question about Sapphire Technology PURE Innovation PI-A9RX480 Motherboard
I have an AMD 690 chipset PI-AM2 RS690 MHD, I have self installed , but will not boot first time , report scannig disk...., your hardware faulty. Plz , can you give me help or advise?
If you have changed the motherboard without either re installing windows or repairing windows you will need to because of hardware serial numbers that windows checks against installed hardware. Change the first boot device in the bios F2 or Del on boot up to your cdrom save and exit and then insert the cd before you re boot. Allow the cd to install the installation files, but when prompted instead of pressing enter to install windows, press 'R' to repair instead, at which point your C: drive will be shown, press 'Y' to answer yes to the c drive that needs to be repaired and press enter and allow a system repair, no docs or files will be lost as you are only repairing not formatting and installing. If you have already done the above or done a clean install, check in the bios (F2 or Del on boot up) again and see if all your hard drives and cdrom drives are listed correctly, if not select F10 or F12 depending on bios type, which is normally auto detect drives, as you may have faulty or damaged system files or damaged sectors on you hard drive. If you get running you right click on your hardrive and select explore,right click 'C' drive, then properties, then tools tab and select error checking.
Posted on Aug 20, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 18, 2014 | Micro-Star MSI 760GM-P34 FX Desktop...
Dec 17, 2012 | ECS Asrock N68c-s Ucc Motherboard Amd...
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 24, 2010 | ASUS M3A78-CM AMD 780V AM2+ Phenom FX /...
Feb 17, 2010 | Acer Aspire AM1100-B1410A Refurbished AMD...
Sep 15, 2009 | ATI Mobility RADEON Graphic Card
Apr 20, 2009 | Gigabyte GA-M59SLI-S5 Motherboard
Mar 23, 2009 | Acer Aspire M5100 AM5100-U5313A AMD...
Mar 16, 2009 | EliteGroup ECS GeForce6100SM-M (1.0)...
Jul 17, 2008 | MSI K9N6PGM-F Socket AM2/ nVIDIA MCP61V/...
277 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: