An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: time and date.
You can download the manual from the link below:
It seems the players date & time are set when the player is connected to your PC to transfer music. Make sure the date & time are set correctly on your PC then connect the player & it should update.
You can only change the hour in case you travel & change timezones.
Please update the question & let us know if the information given was useful to you - Good Luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. From the Home menu, select Settings/Common Settings/Set Date-Time.
2. Press the LEFT or RIGHT button to select the year, and then press the UP or DOWN button to change to the current year.
3. Repeat step 2, to adjust the settings for month, date, hour, and minutes, and then press the PLAY/PAUSE button to confirm/set.
Time Setting Sets the time and date of the player. to adjust the values and then press the VOL button to move to next selection. When all values have been adjusted press the Menu button to accept and return to previous menu.
All Equity Insta-Set clocks automatically set the correct time and date
when you turn on the power. Occasionally, the automatic time-setting
feature malfunctions and you must reset the time yourself. Manually
changing the time to the correct time on an Equity Insta-Set clock
requires the push of only a few buttons to get the clock back on track:
1. Press and hold the "Alarm Set" button for five to seven seconds, the year will begin to
blink when the clock is ready for adjustment. 2. Set the year by pressing the right-arrow, "Up" or "+" button, depending on your model of clock 3. Set the month, day, hour and minute. Press the "Alarm Set"
button to cycle through each field, and use the "Up," "+" or right-arrow
button to adjust the values within each field. 4. Press the "Alarm Set" button after setting the date and time to store the information into your clock's memory.
Best regards, gylacz
on the iPod or access the main menu. Scan down the menu listings for
"Settings." Use the click wheel to highlight "Settings." This will pull
up a side-bar menu of options for the iPod.
& Time" from the list of options on the side-bar menu. Once again
you will be given a list of options. Highlight "Set Date & Time"
using the click wheel and then select it using the center button.
the click wheel to change the current minutes setting. When you are
finished, press the center button to move on to the hours setting.
the click wheel to change the current hours setting. As before, use the
center button when you are finished. You have set the time on your iPod.
1. Choose Settings > Date & Time.
2. Choose Date. Use the Click Wheel to change the selected value. Press the Center button to move to the next value.
3. Choose Time. Use the Click Wheel to change the selected value. Press the Center button to move to the next value.
4. To specify the time zone, choose Time Zone and use the Click Wheel to select a city in another time zone.
To set the time do the following: Setting the date and time Press the Back/Options button ((the left pointing green arrow)). You may need to do this more than once until the main menu appears. Select Extras Date & Time. The current date and time are displayed. Press and hold the Back/Options button. Select Set Time or Set Date to change the time or date settings. Select Date Separator, Date Format and Time Format to adjust how the date and time are displayed. Select the options you want.
try recovery mode. to do this just connect it to your computer and push the hold button so the orange is showing. next push and hold the record button and the power button. it should go into recovery mode.