Question about Whirlpool Cabrio WTW6600SBT Top Load Washer
If your unit has a serial number of CU13----- or less, you will need to have part # W10130544 installed by a servicer.
Posted on May 10, 2008
Saw this in other area of blog (see below). I had same problem and Whirlpool service replaced RPS control board...fixed problem.
posted on Oct 20, 2007
Rating: 75%, 482 votes
there is a motor rotor position sensor(RPS) failure.
Refer page 10 of the manual below
If you still cant fix it come back here..and ask i will help you out..
And please dont forget to rate if its solved..
Posted on Dec 17, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 21, 2017 | Bosch Washing Machines
Jan 05, 2016 | Washing Machines
Mar 30, 2014 | Washing Machines
"PAU" usually will display if the cycle has been interrupted and will include the estimated cycle time, please ensure that the door on washer lock is tightly engaging. If the unit is producing a smell you may try the information below to assist in resolving this issue.
Spray the interior of the front of the washer with a kitchen cleanser and allow it to soak into the seal's small ridges.
Use cotton swabs to get between the edges of the seal and remove the built-up dirt and debris. Use as many swabs as necessary in order to completely remove the grime. Spray the top of the washer with cleanser, including the cups for the detergent and fabric softener, along with the bleach compartment.
Wipe the cleanser off with a rag to remove all of the debris and lint that has built up. Add 2 cups of bleach to the washer's bleach compartment and close the lid.
Turn the washer on to the clean cycle; if your washer does not have this option, turn to a regular wash cycle. Allow the washer to run the entire cycle on hot, with a cold rinse, if possible. Wipe out the inside of the washer with your rag and cleaner to make sure there is no bleach left from the wash cycle.
Dec 30, 2012 | Frigidaire ATF6000ES Front Load Washer
Nov 03, 2012 | Whirlpool AWOE8748 Front Load Washer
Oct 15, 2012 | Frigidaire Washing Machines
3) Open the dispenser drawer and immediately add 2/3 cup (160 mL) of liquid chlorine bleach to the bleach compartment.
NOTE: Do not add any detergent to this cycle. Use of more than 2/3 cup (160 mL) of bleach will cause product damage over time.
4) Be sure dispenser drawer is closed.
5) Select the CLEAN WASHER cycle.
6) Press START.
NOTE: The basket will rotate, then the door will unlock, lock again, and then the cycle will continue. The machine will not fill, but the basket will rotate while the washer runs a short sensing cycle. This will take approximately 3 minutes.
7) The cycle will determine if clothing or other items are in the washer. a) If no items are detected in the washer, it will proceed to step 8. b) If any items are detected in the washer, all cycle lights will flash and "rL" or "F/34" will be displayed. Associated LED status lights will remain lit. The door will then unlock. Press STOP to cancel the failure code. Then repeat steps 1, 2 and 6 to start the cycle again.
8) Once the cycle has begun, allow the cycle to be completed.
9) After the cycle is complete, leave the door open, slightly, to allow for better ventilation and drying of washer interior.
Good Luck and thank you for choosing FixYa. Please take a moment to rate the info I provided and a short testimony is appreciated.
Aug 14, 2011 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Jun 29, 2010 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Jul 18, 2009 | Siemens WM14S794GB Front Load Washer
265 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!