ITunes and Quick Time will not load and work together
This is not a problem with the burner. That was solved, but th only way I can get this system to answer me is to use the same link. Otherwise, it puts me in a loop that goes nowhere.
iTunes stopped working saying it needed Quick Time and could not find it. I reloaded both seveal times. The sysem either says
"iTunes.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows.
You will need to restart the program.
An error log is being created."
Or it says
"Quicktime failed to initialize Error # -2093"
I apparently cannot get both to work at the same time. It was recommended that I reload an earlier version of the system, but that didn't work.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi try this:
The intention is to remove all iTunes and Quicktime software references. The following steps remove the software traces and worked on my machine.
1. Using add/remove programs uninstall Quicktime (click on Start ?> Settings ?> Control Panel ?> Add/Remove Programs)
2. Using add/remove programs uninstall iTunes
3. Right click on My Computer, use Search and remove all programs named Quicktime
4. Right click on My Computer, use Search and remove all programs named iTunes (except your iTunes download, so you won?t have to sit through another long download session).
5. Left click on Start, click Run, type ?regedit?, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, click on SOFTWARE, and remove the Apple Programs folder (you may want to check in case you have other Apple applications, but all I had were iTunes and Quicktime in my Apple folder).
Steps 1 through 5 should remove all traces of the software and now you can install iTunes.
make sure you install all the latest updates from apple
hope this will work for you :)
Mark, have you turned the Control Knob from the Pilot position to the ON position?
If you have and it didn't light the burner, how tight did you install the Thermocouple connection to the Gas Control Valve? If you tightened fully with a wrench, you over tightened it. Loosen the nut and take the fitting out, wait 2 minutes. Then, reinsert it, tighten it only finger tight and with the appropriately sized open end wrench tighten it ONLY 1/4 turn more. No more and no less.
You didn't mention is you have a Millivolt Burner (Remote Ready) or a Thermostat Controlled Burner. If it's a Millivolt Burner make sure that the leads from the Thermopile are attached to the TH & TP connectors of the Gas Control Valve. If you have a Remote Control, the leads should be on the TH & TPH terminals.
If it's a built-in hydraulic thermostat burner, the leads go on the TP & TH terminals
If none of the above solves your problem. Contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am an ECS dealer. I'll be in my office until 1pm EST, today.
Occurring during an attempt to burn a cd in iTunes, the Burn Error 4280 pop up in a message and is most often a result of the wrong speed of burning in the iTunes program, an issue with the cd drive, or incompatibility between your computer and the cd burner.Sep 9, 2011