Question about IBM ThinkPad T20 2647 Notebook
It appears a lock on the top left corner of the screen. (power on password) any one who could help please! i took off the battery + the back up battery switched on again waited for some minutes and nothing happened
Maybe a switch or button on the main board to reset the BIOS?
Posted on Aug 17, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2011 | Toshiba PC Laptops
Please go through the below step, you can able to do it.
1) Shut down the Dell Latitude D620 if it's currently powered on. Click "Start" in the left-hand corner of the screen to access Windows' shut down options. Alternatively, press and hold the Latitude's power button, located on the top edge of the laptop's keyboard.
2) Turn on the computer by pressing the laptop's power button.
3) Press and hold "F8" on the top of the laptop's keyboard immediately after turning the computer on. If the Windows logo appears on the screen, you're too late and must repeat Steps 1 through 3 again. If you pressed it in time, a list of text options will appear on the screen.
4) Use your keyboard's arrow keys to scroll down to "Repair Your Computer." Push the "Enter" key on your keyboard.
5) Choose a language from the next list and select "Next." If you've password-protected your laptop, you will be prompted to enter your user name and password at this time.
6) Press "Dell Factory Image Restore." A new window will appear. Click "Next" and select the option for reformatting the hard drive and restoring the factory condition of the laptop.
Dec 17, 2010 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Sep 28, 2010 | Lenovo Elite ThinkPad R400 Notebook
Sep 11, 2010 | IBM ThinkPad A21m 2628 Notebook
Jun 04, 2010 | IBM ThinkPad A31 Notebook
Jan 31, 2010 | Acer Aspire 9300-3716 Notebook
Jan 15, 2010 | IBM ThinkPad T40 2373 Notebook
Mar 06, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 8500 Notebook
Dec 18, 2008 | Toshiba TE2100 Notebook
Oct 21, 2008 | PC Laptops
116 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!