Printing on 4x8 cards
There are two different ways to create a custom page size within the Epson printer driver on Windows 2000 or XP. The method you need to use will vary depending on what type of driver is installed.
CREATING A CUSTOM PAPER SIZE IN SERVER PROPERTIES
This method will create a new page size accessible by all printer drivers installed in Windows.
1. Open the PRINTERS (2000) or PRINTERS and FAXES (XP) window.
2. Click on FILE, then select SERVER PROPERTIES.
3. On the FORMS tab, place a check beside CREATE A NEW FORM.
4. Input a new name for the paper size. Enter the desired height and width, following the existing format (#.##in).
5. Click SAVE or SAVE FORM to add the new form size to the list, then close SERVER PROPERTIES.
6. Right click on the printer name and left click PRINTING PREFERENCES.
7. Look for PAPER SIZE. (Depending on the driver in use, this will be found on the MAIN tab, the PAPER tab, or under the ADVANCED button). Select your custom paper size from the list.
8. Click APPLY to save this setting, or OK in Windows XP.
NOTE: If your new custom size is not available on the list of preset paper sizes, it indicates that the new size is either too large or too small for the driver in use.
CREATING A CUSTOM PAPER SIZE WITHIN THE EPSON DRIVER
This method will create a custom size within the Epson printer driver only.
1. Open the PRINTERS (2000) or PRINTERS AND FAXES (XP) window.
2. Right click your Epson printer name and left click PRINTING PREFERENCES.
3. On the MAIN or PAPER tab, select USER DEFINED from the PAPER SIZE drop down box.
4. Enter the new custom size and give it a name. Click SAVE to save the new size and OK to return to MAIN.
5. Click APPLY to save the changes (OK in Windows XP).
Oct 12, 2007 |
Epson Stylus RX580 InkJet Photo Printer