Thank you for the advice. Yes, doing Enter and the 1 number at the same time did the trick and allowed use of the remote again on my used dmr es10 model which I just bought from the internet. You may want to make sure you also have fresh batteries and if not, just rub them a little to make them a little more powerful.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Power ON the DVD player without a DISC inside 2. Press the skip keys in this order (the keys are under the "disc menu" and "stop"): right, left, right, left, right, right, left (YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SETUP MENU, just do this in the "blue screen". 3. It will show a menu with region, now use the arrow keys to select "region" and change to "test 0" (all regions). 4. Press OK to confirm. Enjoy Silmara
Use this function to synchronize the codes for the remote control and the main unit when there are other Panasonic products close to your unit.
IF dsplay show RC1 or 2,3 try While pressing and holding ,enter button press and hold the numbered button , 1, or 2 or 3 corresponding to the code set in step for more than 5 seconds to set
If the drain time exceeds 8 minutes, the water valves are turned off and F02 is flashed.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
NOTE: After 4 minutes the “Sud” error will be displayed, then 4 minutes later the F02 error code will be displayed.
• Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked • Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure the pump is running. • Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects • If the above does not correct the problem replace the pump
The remote control for my DVD recorder has stopped working. Every time I press a button, the display says "CHK REMOTE 1", "RC1" or "SET1". What is wrong?
Your DVD recorder remote control can be programmed (with different codes), so it can be used with multiple Panasonic DVD players. When you press a button and the display shows [CHK REMOTE #] or [RC#] or [SET#] it means that the DVD recorder and the remote control are not set to the same code.To set the remote control code to that of the DVD recorder, press and hold [ENTER] as well as the corresponding code number on the display (1, 2 or 3) at the same time for more than 2 seconds.
It is now working. The DVD is below a Panasonic TV. We blocked the tv remote sensor and the DVD remote started working. We have unblocked the tv sensor and the dvd remote is still working. I'm not sure what was wrong or how exactly we fixed it.
THE aswer is in the manual that can be had on line. You have 3 different remote typse, 1,2,3, All you have to do is hold down the ENTER button and the number 1 or 2 or 3 for a few seconds and it will change the setting. When getting the error "3 check remote" that said you have it currently on setting 3. Try 1 or 2.