Question about Samsung SGH-E900 Cellular Phone
Hi, This is Zaid,my cousin sis had bought a new mobile Smg e250 and she asked me for Games of it.I search the web and find many games but i dont know how to install in it.I am using nokia 6600 and n73 i know almost everything about it,but dont know anything about smg e250.So,plz help me and instruct me in very easy manner.From where should i go first and wat to do. Step by step. Thanking you
1) Download SoftickPPP and Samsung Java Uploader.exe from here. Also JADmaker if required.
2) Install SoftickPPP according to this Polish website. I don't understand Polish, but the pictures tell enough of the story. Set up your bluetooth COM ports in the SoftickPPP bluetooth/serial settings. My Bluetooth COM ports are either 24, 25 or 26. I leave them all ticked.
3) Enter *#52828378# on the phone to access the Java Test Menu. Choose OTA type setting, choose Serial bearer OTA. Click select. (This seems to need to be changed back to GPRS bearer OTA for Samsung PC Studio to connect)
4) Start SoftickPPP. Click on cancel for the missing USBPort.dll error message. Accept bluetooth connections for DUN and Serial connections on the phone.
5) Choose 'Activate PPP' by right clicking on the icon in the taskbar. Accept connections on phone again.
6) Start 'Uploader.exe' and then add the required jad file. Leave the program open.
7) If you are not still in the Java Test Menu then enter *#52828378# on the phone again. Select 'Serial test', 'PPP Up', 'Bluetooth' on phone, 'Serial download'. My phone sometimes restarts at this point in which case I have to choose 'Shutdown PPP" in the taskbar icon and then re-activating it once the phone has restarted and then re-do step 7 after entering the Java Test Menu again.
A Java splash screen should appear with a progress bar showing the upload of the file. The game then starts automatically.
There we go. It works for me
Posted on Apr 16, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2014 | Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto™ IV for...
Aug 22, 2010 | The Singing Machine Singing Machine SME399...
Mar 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 10, 2009 | 1996 BMW 318
Feb 21, 2009 | Nokia N79 Cellular Phone
456 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: