- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Yes and no. According to the manual the S630 will work with SD cards up to 2GB in size and with 4GB SDHC cards. If the cards at the store are actually SDHC cards (most likely since 4GB SD cards are very rare) then they should work fine.
It's not the camera, it's the memory card. SD cards have a slide switch along one edge. The position farthest from the metal contacts locks the card, protecting it from writes. The position nearest the contacts unlocks the card.
If you remove the card from the camera and connect the camera to your computer with the USB lead, you should see the camera's internal memory as a disk drive on the computer. If there is a memory card inserted, you will see that memory instead.
Unlocking individual pictures is done with the same function that locked them. It is probably on a menu available when you are viewing the pictures on the camera.
If you transfer the photos to your computer from the camera, you should be able to save to another memory card. I can't say whether or not the photos on the new memory card will show up on your camera since there may be certain requirements to display on camera screen.
Plug your camera into the computer USB or insert old memory card. A box should pop up giving you the option to view files. Copy and Paste (or Drag) selected photos to a specified folder on your computer (Like My Pictures in My Documents). Insert new memory card. Copy and Paste (or Drag) selected photos to the drive for your memory card.
1. see in the specification details of your camera what memory card is compatible for camera. for S630 it is SDHC/MMC/SD card (Up to 4GB Guaranteed). see if you're using memory card within this capacity and type. If you're using a different memory card type and capacity, try to use memorycard that is compatible with your camera.
2. try to use memory card to other devcie like cameras, cellphones and other devices and if it still has error problem, your card may be the one defective. use other cards.
3. try to take pictures without using memory card. use only the internal memory of camera. if camera still display this error meassage, camera needs service.
hope these options solve one of your problems. c",)
If you are looking to print them, you can always go to your nearest picture place like Walgreens or Wal-Mart and stick your memory card into the picture maker. Usually you can also have them burned to a CD.
The card probably needs to be formatted for your camera but that will erase the pictures already on the card. Far as I know each card must be formatted to the camera for which it is to be used. Use the menu button to find format. (Last icon, "wrench2", format is toward the bottom of the list. Remember you will lose the pictures already on the card, so save them first.