Go here and download the manual
You will need to reset the router or
change the password in the router
1. To change the password, goto Internet Explorer
2. In the address bar type 192.168.1.1
3. Press enter key
4. YOu should see a box with username and password fields.
5. username is admin
6.password is password
7. These are not the wireless passwords but the access password to get in the router.
8. Once in the router interface on Internet Explorer; goto the wireless sections and change the password there.
To reset the router
WARNING: This will reset all the settings to what it was like when it came fresh out of the box. You may need to know some other settings.
Restoring the Default Password and Configuration
You can restore the factory default configuration settings that reset the router's user name to
admin, the password to password, and the IP address to 192.168.1.1.
To restore the factory default configuration settings:
1. Use a sharp object such as a pen or a paper clip to press and hold the restore factory settings
button, located on the rear panel of the router, for about 5 seconds, until the Power light begins
to blink (see "Back Panel" on page 5).
2. Release the restore factory settings button, and wait for the router to restart, and for the Power
light to stop blinking and become solid green.
The factory default settings will be restored so that you can access the router from your Web
browser using the factory defaults.
Failing this, please refer to the manual, page 29 onwards
All the best now