Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: canon printer displays error
Discharge of the code of the error of the overcrowding of sump - "pampersa"
1. You will turn off printer.
2. retaining button Resume/Cancel (red triangle in the circle) press button POWER - indicator it will catch fire by green color.
3. you will let go button Resume/Cancel, continuing to retain POWER.
4. press button Resume/Cancel of 2 times, retaining POWER, after which you will let go all buttons.
5. when indicator will be lit BY GREEN - press button Resume/Cancel of 4 times!
6. you will turn off printer by button POWER.
Posted on Dec 06, 2007
where is the ink absorber even located? I see some object with a flashlight looking to the far right? Is that it? How do you access it and where do you get a new one to change it?
Posted on Mar 26, 2008
Error 5B00 refers to the waste ink absorption pads.
Inkjet printers have a fibrous pad inside them that collects the waste ink from cleaning the print head. Over time, this pad fills up with ink and can no longer hold any more. When this occurs, the printer indicates error 5B00.
Replacing the waste ink absorption pads is something an authorized canon service facility can take care of for you.
Posted on May 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2017 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 13, 2016 | Canon PIXMA iP2700 Colour Inkjet Printer...
Apr 19, 2015 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 07, 2014 | Canon IP2700 Inkjet Printer
Mar 01, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 20, 2010 | Canon iP2700 Inkjet Photo Printer
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!