Question about Televison & Video
0937,0911,0837,0863 are the codes to check. If you wish to get more details, check the
links given below. Setup code list and setup proceedings to many popular brand
remote controls are given. Pull up older posts there. You can also make a
search by type in the brand name of your device into the search box; can be
located at the top right of the display window. More than Nine Lakh viewers
cannot be wrong.http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/
Posted on May 11, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Hitachi CLE984
The code you need is 0145
1) Switch on the TV set
2) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote
3) Hold down the select and red buttons for 2-3 seconds until the LED blinks twice
4) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote again
5) Enter the 4 digit code for your make of TV
6) The LED should blink twice, if not recheck the 4 digit code used and go back to 1
7) Press the standby button on the Sky Remote (The TV should go to standby)
8) Press select to store this setting
If the TV does not go into standby press the TV button then the standby button, then TV then standby, keep repeating this until successful. This will scan the codes used for a particular make of TV.
Posted on Apr 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 03, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 13, 2010 | Panasonic Viera TH-42PX80U Plasma TV
Apr 02, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jan 16, 2010 | Televison & Video
Mar 01, 2009 | One For All URC-3445 Remote Control
Dec 29, 2008 | Televison & Video
Oct 22, 2008 | Televison & Video
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!