Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Error occurred. check display on printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: canon printer problem
Scanner not work because printer need recognized both cartridges.In your case color cartridge is defective.Replace it and the message will disappear.
Posted on Oct 21, 2009
The 6A00 is a Canon generic code for paper path jam.
Move the printhead carriage back and forth a few times.
Check the purge unit: Moving the print head assembly will not clear a purge unit if its jammed with paper, paper clips, push pins, screws, cookie crisp, flower bud pods or the like.
Press the ink pads down in the purge unit.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 10, 2010
Please reset the printer
1. Turn off your printer
2. Press and hold the STOP/RESET button
3. Press and hold Power ON button
4. While holding the Power ON button, release the STOP/RESET button
5. While holding still the Power ON button, press twice the STOP/RESET button
6. Release the Power ON button
7. Wait until it display an "idle" message. It will take about a minute.
8. When "idle" appear, open the top cover to expose the cartridges.
9. Lift up the cover for cartridge holder and take out both the black and color cartridges
10. Return the cover of cartridge holder and turn off the printer
11. Return the top cover and turn on the printer again
12. After the printer initialize, return the cartridges.
1. Press and Hold the STOP/RESET button and wait until it self restart.
2. Release the STOP/RESET button the the printer is restarting.
3. Wait for a few seconds
Posted on Nov 16, 2010
SOURCE: I have a Canon IP4700
I believe the waste ink counter is full so you need to reset it:
Posted on Mar 01, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2016 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 15, 2013 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Sep 21, 2012 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 31, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP620 All-In-One InkJet...
Sir i have recently purchased IR 400 canon photcopier my problem is the machine is giving error 604as soon the machine is started problem . plz solve my problem
Jan 06, 2011 | Canon imageRUNNER 400S Copier
Jul 26, 2010 | Canon CLC 1150 Color Copier
Apr 22, 2010 | Canon imageRUNNER 5000 Copier
Feb 21, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!