Question about Cameras
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 26, 2015 | Kidde i12060 Hardwire w/ Front Load...
Oct 04, 2013 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Nov 06, 2012 | HEWLETT-PACKARD Probook 4530S 156 I52410M
To install the battery:
Note: To open the battery door, you will need a paper clip or thin pen.
1. Take the paper clip and use the end to press down on the door latch.
2. Holding the latch down, push the battery door up.
3. The door will slide up and spring open, allowing you to access the batteries.
4. Place the battery into the compartment. Be sure to match the (-) on the
battery with the (-) inside the compartment.
5. Slide the battery cover to its original
Jun 09, 2011 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Mar 06, 2011 | Opteka Full Fisheye Lens for Nikon Coolpix...
Dec 18, 2010 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Mar 28, 2010 | Logitech Cordless Mouse
Mar 20, 2009 | Bushnell PinSeeker 1500 20-5103...
Apr 24, 2018 | Samsung Cameras
Apr 24, 2018 | Cameras
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!