Service 960 memory error- r for my Lexmark C532n printer
A 960 RAM MEMORY FAILURE message indicates a failure of the RAM MEMORY that is soldered onto the printer's main controller/system board.
If the printer is displaying a 960 memory error.
1. Power off the printer.
2. If you have any extra memory SIMMs or code SIMMs installed in the printer, remove them.
3. Power on the printer.
4. If the 960 error continues, the main controller/system board will probably need to be replaced.
5. If the 960 error does not return, try printing a few documents.
6. If these documents print correctly, the cause of the 960 memory error is probably one of the SIMMs you just removed.
To confirm this, do the following:
1. Turn off the printer and reinstall each SIMM one at a time.
2. After you install each memory card, power the printer back on and try printing. If the error returns as soon as you install a particular SIMM, that SIMM is probably the cause of the error message.
Nov 08, 2010 |
Lexmark C530dn Laser Printer