Question about Sport & Outdoor - Others

2 Answers

Part unknown Please help me find where the piece goes.

Posted by on


2 Answers

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

It looks like the spring that on most guns is behind the trigger that keeps it in place and puts tension on the trigger. hope that helps!

Posted on Jan 24, 2014

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 5 Answers

Are you kidding me right now???? Put it where you think it goes if it works then you're a rocket scientist!!! If all else fails Asked somebody with a higher IQ....

Posted on Jul 15, 2013


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I don't know where this piece goes in my Daisy 35 Powerline air rifle. I'm new so please help

Need a better picture of both the piece and the rifle. And if it has a model number and a serial number.

Dec 31, 2014 | Optics

1 Answer

Broken glass piece where dlp bulb goes I shattered! help

Please take a digital photo of the broken piece and of the area it came from, Jill, and post that photo here so we can tell what you're talking about.

Aug 11, 2014 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

How to put my wahl 5 star detailer back together

my back piece where the scruess atach broke help please where can i buy a new back piece

Sep 26, 2012 | Wahl 8081

1 Answer

I have a Brother SE2700 and a piece came off that helps thread my needle, its a metal piece that goes right under neath where the needle cartiage goes in to thread my needle, I have the piece but cannot...

Unfortunately, the part may very well be broken. Unless you can find someone to repair it for you, you may have to manually thread the needle. Not such a big deal, really. Auto needle threaders have been around for only about 10 years, so machines were manually threaded for over 100 years.

Something that helps:
Lick your index finger
Swipe it across the "back" of the needle eye
(the moisture in the eye will almost cause the thread to jump through it!)

Good luck!

Jun 06, 2017 | Brother SE-270D Computerized Sewing...

1 Answer

What are the dimensions of this phone? Thanks

Thank you for writing in regard to your concern about asking for the dimension of the phone Conair SW1204 2Line Corded Phone. Let me help you with this.
Here it goes:
Base Dimensions. Width, 3.8 in. Unknown. Depth, 8.9 in. Unknown. Height, 3.4 in.

Jun 16, 2011 | Conair SW1204 2Line Corded Phone

1 Answer

I need the dash board piece that goes around the radio. a piece broke off and i wan to replace the piece. where can i get it?

Call around the local salvage yards. You should be able to find one very cheap.
Please rate this if it helps you! Thanks!

Jan 25, 2011 | 2001 Mercury Cougar

1 Answer

1995 Jetta Oil light keeps beeping!

that was why but you were too late it took out the bearings

Aug 18, 2009 | 1995 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Answer

Pulled off something while removing jammed paper

See if the printer works- if not take it back to the store, things should not fall off that easily. Nor taped in such a way that damages your printer. But, if you had the printer a while- Look to the other side of the printer and see if you see another piece like the other piece. Perhaps that will give you a clue as to where it goes. If this didn't help, describe what the piece looks like and where you removed the tape.
Please leave me a rating...

May 15, 2009 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer

1 Answer


Start in SAFE MODE AND CHANGE THE RESOLUTION OF THE SCREEN, the screen does not suport that resolution.

Jan 19, 2009 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Finding replacement rubber eye pieces for my binonculars

These are the guys you need to contact if you are in the USA; They make a lot of the binoculars for B+L who make the optics, including the legacy models. Hope this helps :) If not in the US please ask again

Aug 15, 2007 | Bausch and Lomb Legacy 12-1056 Binocular

Not finding what you are looking for?
Sport & Outdoor - Others Logo

Related Topics:

1,164 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Sport & Outdoor - Others Experts


Level 3 Expert

76682 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

16037 Answers

Are you a Sport and Outdoor - Other Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides