Question about Roland SPDS Pad
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2016 | Roland Boss DD-7 Pedal Delay/Reverb
Jan 10, 2016 | Music
Jun 09, 2015 | Korg Pa800 Synthesizer
Jan 15, 2014 | Casio Wk500 Wk-500 Keyboard Workstation...
Sep 09, 2012 | Yamaha Aw4416 Aw 4416 Workstation
Heres how to restore your MPD24 factory defaults using the Vyzex software:
1. Plug in your MPD24 with USB cable, and then open the Vyzex software.
2. Click File > Open
3. Select Factory SET.SQS, and click open it.
4. You should now see BFD Lite and other details on the Vyzex MPD image.
5. As long as you're on the DATA tab, you should see a PUT SET button available. Press it to transfer the factory presets to your MPD24.
6. An overwrite warning will be displayed. Press YES to overwrite your damaged MPD24 presets with the factory presets.
You'll see a progress bar filling up for about 10 seconds, and then once it disappears, that's it!
You're all done - Enjoy!
Jul 29, 2011 | Akai Professional MPD18 Steven Slate...
Jul 24, 2011 | Roland FANTOMG8
Jul 14, 2011 | Yamaha YPG-625 (YPG625) Digital Piano
Dec 27, 2010 | Yamaha PSR-S500 Digital Keyboard
Mar 17, 2010 | Stanton C314 Tabletop CD and Mp3 Player
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: