Question about Husqvarna Garden
1. Make sure you have used the correct fuel to oil mix in the tank.
2. Set on/off switch to ON position.
3. Pull out the choke switch to (full choke position)
4. Prime the carb by pumping the primer bulb on the carb until fuel fills the bulb.
5. Pull over saw until the saw fires.
6. Push in the choke switch.
7. Pull over and the saw should start.
Posted on May 09, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 12, 2013 | Husqvarna Garden
Dec 19, 2010 | Husqvarna Forest & Garden #966906636 445...
Oct 15, 2010 | Husqvarna Garden
Aug 16, 2010 | Husqvarna Garden
Aug 13, 2009 | Husqvarna Garden
Jun 03, 2009 | Husqvarna Garden
May 29, 2009 | Husqvarna "Chain Saw - 16" Bar, 3 Hp
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: