Question about Xerox DocuMate 3115 - sheetfed scanner
The sheet scanner sensor is not recognizing paper in the feeder chute. The front, single sheet slot sees the paper. Help?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: ADF Won't Feed the Paper
If those rollers are turning, and not feeding even after cleaning they simply need replaced. they can get so slick that no ammount of cleaning will help.
Thats what is sounds like.
Like trying to drive a car on ice. No traction.
Posted on Jan 25, 2008
SOURCE: my Xerox Documate 510 adds
you probably have something on the scanning bulb when it goes through the feeder. The scanning bulb is directly to the left of where you use the flatbed. Clean that glass with a dry, clean cloth and you should be back in business.
Posted on Mar 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 17, 2014 | Xerox DocuMate 162 - document scanner
Nov 26, 2013 | Fujitsu Fi6130z Sheetfed Scanner
Oct 02, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 08, 2012 | Xerox Phaser 3300Mfp/X Mono P/C/F/S 30Ppm...
May 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 11, 2011 | HP LaserJet M3035 MFP Printer
Mar 26, 2010 | Xerox DocuMate 152 Pass-Through Scanner
May 26, 2009 | HP Scanjet 8350 Flatbed Scanner
Dec 03, 2007 | HP 5590 ScanJet Flatbed Scanner
145 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: