Question about Samsung GT-S5300 Galaxy Pocket
Please help me fix this problem because i have failed to unlock my phone
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you will have to do a master reset....you will loose everything on the phone....it is important that you create a google profile, which will back up all your contacts....
Posted on Apr 26, 2010
Samsung T749 Highlight
Need code for the master reset. The above 3 options did not work.
354417030212185 Samsung Gravity 2 Phone Password locked
I need to hard reset both these phones. Please help. Email your answer to email@example.com
Posted on Apr 29, 2010
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , firstname.lastname@example.org. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as email@example.com
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like firstname.lastname@example.org) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
Do this but make sure you may wan't to lose files:
1. Turn off the i9000 phone or take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Press Volume Up to confirm i9000 MATER RESET
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2011 | Cell Phones
Dec 30, 2010 | Nokia 5310 Cellular Phone
Dec 10, 2010 | Nokia 5310 Cellular Phone
Nov 22, 2010 | Nokia Classic 2330 Cell Phone
Oct 25, 2010 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
Oct 10, 2010 | Nokia 2630 Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Black
Sep 29, 2010 | Nokia 2600 Classic Cell Phone
May 17, 2010 | Nokia 1680 Phone Unlocked FREE 1GB
Feb 15, 2010 | Nokia 6070 Cellular Phone
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!