Question about Vinpower Digital SharkCopier SHARK-S3T-SNY 1:3 CD/DVD Duplicator - Standalone -

Open Question

Wiring diagram pac model sni 35 adjustable output adapter

Posted by on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How hook amp up to a oem integration SNI-15 line output convertor

The amp needs an RCA input to communicate with the head unit. SOLDER the wires that come out of the head unit for the front speakers to the SNI-15, making sure that the polarity and right/left is correct. Do this for the front and rear speakers if you have a 4 channel amp. Cut the wires if you add new speakers and run the new wire from the speakers or sub box directly to the amp, or skin back the wire insulation and tap on if you use the factory speakers :( then plug your RCA cable from the SNI-15 to the input side of the amp. Don't forget that most new cars have their own amp so you might have to locate it and bypass the speakers wires around it. Don't make a mess in case you have to put everything back to factory for resale. You can avoid all this by installing a new/modern head unit with built in RCA outputs for front, rear, and sub woofer. I hope this helps. Ray

Apr 23, 2014 | Car Audio & Video

1 Answer

2004 Tahoe Line Output converter

You can get the signal wired behind the radio or if it is more convenient you can tap into the rear speaker wires in the colums in the rear of the vehicle which will make your rca's from it be shorter to the amps in the rear.

Jan 16, 2013 | PAC Audio Pac Sni-35 Line Output Converter...

1 Answer

I want to install a subwooper into my toyota altis 20007 model but theres no audio out connections in the car audio. how can i fix this problem. i want a diagram on the car audio system of the toyota altis...

You can visit scosche or PAC to see if an "add an amp" wiring harness is available. It will adapt to have power, remote turn on, and RCA outputs. If this is not an option, you may need to look into installing an aftermarket radio. hope this helps.

Aug 21, 2011 | Car Audio & Video

1 Answer

Clarion vx-409 and tr-7 hookup diagram

I have Purchased Alpine INA W900 but i need some Guidance to install and to use it.

Jan 23, 2010 | Universal Remote Control Pac Tr 7...

1 Answer

Help i need a wiring diagram for a pioneer avh-p5700dvd to connect to a wiring harness and a tr-7 output module

This is the installation manual for the AVH-P5700DVD, including a wiring diagram for the wiring harness.


Jan 12, 2010 | Pioneer AVH-P5700DVD Car DVD Player

1 Answer

How Do I Wire An Amp To A Factory Stereo Without Rca Jacks

Hello jon101478,

Purchase a line output converter (LOC) such as the PAC SNI-45T shown here. Tap the LOC inputs into your rear channel speakers and run RCA's from the LOC to your amp. The unit shown in the link also has a trigger wire that you connect to the remote terminal of your amp. You can get a cheaper LOC and just run a switched 12V source to the amp if you wish.

Hope this helps.

Jul 17, 2009 | Car Audio & Video

1 Answer

Who needs a «remote DC terminal» ???

Hello labdes,

The "remote" terminal of the amp requires a +12V signal to rurn the amp on. Normally, this is supplied by a specific wire from the vehicle "head unit". But you can simply jumper it to the positive 12V source. + should go to the 12V positive and to "remote", - to the 12V negative. I'd wire a switch across the "remote" and "power" terminals to have a way to turn the amp on and off.

I'm hoping that your "car amp" has speaker level inputs, because the PC card is probably not going to have preamp outputs. If the amp has only RCA type inputs, you will need to purchase a LOC (line output converter) such as the PAC SNI-35 shown here. They are also usually available at your local car audio shop and some big box stores.

Hope this helps.

Jun 13, 2009 | Lanzar MXA 412 Car Audio Amplifier

1 Answer

Hooking up system to a factory infinity sound system in a jeep grand cherokee.

Tap into a signal wire (rear speaker wire) using a line level converter.
These convert the High level speaker wire output into low level RCA output that is accepted by your amplifier.
c5b61ef.jpg Get a good one Pacific Accessory Corporation (PAC) sni-35 is the best IMO.
The TRUNK-LOC is the SAME as the SNI-35 - but it incorporates a voltage sensing input - so you dont need to run an additional turn-on wire. The voltage is sensed through the speaker wire - and it turns on the amplifier.

Then you will need a fused power wire from the battery,
Ground to chassis, and remote turn on lead (if you use a standard line level adapter).

An amplifier installation kit will give you everything you need to add 1 amplifier (except the converter)

Thanks for using FixYa - a FixYa rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.

May 22, 2009 | Diamond Audio D5-1200.1 Car Audio...

1 Answer

How do i install an interfire IB2400c amp?

Hello blown1914,

That appears to be a good amp and should power your subs with no problem.

You will want to install a line-level converter to your stock speaker outputs and use RCA cables to the amp. Here's a link to SonicElectronix line-level converters. The PAC SNI-35 is OK if your stock radio has a remote turn-on lead. If not, you should probably look at the PAC TRUNK-LOC. It still a 2-channel line output converter but also includes a trigger output to power on your amp.

I tried Interfire's web site to see if they have a downloadable manual for your IB2400c amp. I could not find it, so it may be that it is no longer in print or no longer available.

You may want to go to their support page (link attached) and send them an email.

Hope this helps.

Apr 12, 2009 | Car Audio & Video

Not finding what you are looking for?
Vinpower Digital SharkCopier SHARK-S3T-SNY 1:3 CD/DVD Duplicator - Standalone - Logo

Related Topics:

35 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Vinpower Computers & Internet Experts


Level 3 Expert

822 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers


Level 3 Expert

923 Answers

Are you a Vinpower Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides