Question about Sportcraft Tx5.0 Tx 5.0 Rc Treadmill Motor Speed Controller Board Fh-3545c-pw-n
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
It is a simple magnet and Hall effect transistor if you have 2 small wires. It usually attaches to the 1/8 inch mini plug. You can test it with an analog meter, the resistance will be stable at rest, and with treadmill in motion, the resistance will change as the magnet passes the hall effect switch. moving the track at slow speed manually will be enough to see the needle move. Speed is calculated off of the rate of those pulses.
Posted on Jan 23, 2012
This by lack of LUBE, in your schedule maintenance DECK BELT. maybe the belt is worn.
2) Lube the roller bearing.
3) Align the belt see the diagrams
4) Test the input voltage motor, if there are voltage motor, the motor need repair.
5) Test the output voltage board, for input voltage motor, if there are NOT the board is faulty.
Now you can RUN the software calibration for diagnose, troubleshooting. See my personal TIPS for HELPs too.
sincerely. God bless you
Posted on May 07, 2012
1) Please unplug the machine
2) Put with air gum machine, and pass in all board and circuit for heating.NOT OVERHEATING.
3) Wait for 24 hours. if you have some infrared lamps, will be better.NOT OVER EXPOSED.
4) Turn ON the machine, and proof, if the problem remain, the board is faulty. and replace.
5) However try to RUN the software calibration for better diagnose, troubleshooting, and fix it. see the block diagram attached.
God bless you
Posted on Jun 10, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 07, 2016 | Sportcraft Exercise & Fitness
Sep 30, 2014 | Triumph 400T Treadmill
Apr 13, 2013 | Sportcraft Exercise & Fitness
May 06, 2012 | Sportcraft TX 400 Walking Belt
Oct 31, 2010 | Health & Beauty
Feb 25, 2010 | Exercise & Fitness
Feb 16, 2010 | RTO Image 15.0R Treadmill Walking Belt
Aug 13, 2009 | Exercise & Fitness
Jun 28, 2009 | Exercise & Fitness
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: