Question about HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: tengo una hp c6180 y
For this error this is the only thing you can try:
1. Without turning off the printer, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the printer.
1. Remove the ink cartridges from the HP printer.
2. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
3. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
4. Wait 60 seconds.
5. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
6. Reinsert the ink cartridges, and then close any open doors.
7. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
8. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Posted on Feb 04, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2015 | Pontiac Cars & Trucks
Oct 08, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 29, 2013 | Samsung SCX-4216F All-In-One Laser Printer
May 20, 2011 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
Apr 01, 2011 | 1998 Nissan Pathfinder
Nov 19, 2010 | Kodak ESP 5 Printer
Aug 11, 2010 | 2007 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer
Jul 24, 2009 | Princeton Digital VL2018W Monitor
Dec 17, 2017 | Dual NavAtlas XNAV3500p GPS Receiver
Dec 28, 2016 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: