Question about Brother MFC Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
All these three methods involve some specific
code in the printer drivers both in Print server and clients.
Not all printers will have drivers that will support all 3 ways of using the printer. It appears that not all printer drivers, written for Windows Vista. If you can't get your network printer, please try the following steps to bypass the LPT redirection. 1. Install the Vista printer driver on your Windows Vista computer.
2. During installation, you'll be prompted to connect the printer to your computer. Choose the option to proceed with installation without connecting the printer.
3. After installation completes, open the Printers wizard from the Windows Vista Control Panel.
4. Right click on the entry for the new printer, and choose Properties.
5. Go to the Ports tab.
6. Click Add Port, select Local Port, then click New Port.
7. For the port name, enter the network path and share name of your printer ("\\TheirComputer\TheirPrinter1").
8. Click OK, and verify that the new port is selected.
9. Click OK to close the printer properties.
Posted on May 22, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 14, 2013 | Dell Latitude E5420 Laptop Computer
May 22, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Jan 23, 2011 | Dell Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 05, 2011 | Intel Motherboard
Dec 02, 2009 | Motorola Mobility ROKR E6 Smartphone
Jun 08, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 30, 2009 | Lexmark X945E Printer
Nov 05, 2008 | Siemens SpeedStream Modem (4100) (SS4100)
Jul 29, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Jan 22, 2008 | Cell Phones
216 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!