Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. put non accepted sim card to phone
2. make full eprom reset (*2767*3855#)
3. enter this code to change the nck code to (00000000)
4. to permanently unlock the phone enter this code
5. check the phone lock status (*#7465625#)...enjoy ur phone r unlock
Posted on Sep 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 27, 2013 | Lands Phones
Dec 02, 2012 | Cell Phones
Oct 17, 2012 | Samsung Star Cell Phones
Jul 26, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jul 06, 2012 | Cell Phones
Feb 04, 2010 | Samsung SGH-t239 Cell Phone
Nov 24, 2017 | Cell Phones
318 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!