Question about Brother MFC-8460N All-In-One Printer
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 16, 2018 | Washing Machines
Jul 08, 2008 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
- If the error message is "Print Unable ZC", refer to: "Print Unable ZC"
1. Power the machine off by holding down the power button. Wait a few seconds and then power the machine back on.
-If no error message appears on your machine's display, go to Step 2.
- If the error changed to "Self-Diagnostic" on your machine's display, contact brother for warranty service.
-If "Print Unable 0A" returns, contact brother for warranty service.
2. Leave the machine with power ON for 15 minutes.
- If "Self-Diagnostic" or "Print Unable 0A" returns, contact brother for warranty service..
WARRANTY AND SERVICE OPTIONS.
Brother Authorized Service Center locator
Jan 12, 2018 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 13, 2016 | Brother PE770 PE 770 Embroidery Machine w/...
Jan 23, 2014 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 03, 2009 | Brother FAX-8350P
Jan 23, 2009 | Brother IntelliFax-2820 Laser Fax
Oct 16, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!