My phone is locked and I would like to hard reset it, I followed the advise from various guys by using volume -up, home and power button. the phone just keep starting up as usual and would not give me the green android?please advise!
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Here i provide how to unlock galaxy with hard reset. this will erase all your data from galaxy mobile.
1. Press volume up , home and power button.
2 This will provide you 6 option including hard reset wipe data. this is fourth option.
use volume down button to select wipe data factory reset and confirm it by power button.
3. this will hard reset your galaxy mobile this can unlock only screen lock.
4. when hard reset completed select reboot system now.
5. After system rebooted it will not ask for screen lock password.
if you want to sim unlock your galaxy mobile here is the guide. Howto network unlock samsung galaxy s7 edge
Unlock Pattern in Samsung Galaxy Core 2 (SM-G355H)
Check how to remove it.
1- Charge your phone.
2- Switch off the Mobile.
3- Now, Press and Hold Volume up + Power + Home button.
4- When it enter Recovery mode, release the key.
5- Now Select Wipe Data/ Factory reset using Volume down and select it through pressing power key.
6- Select Yes- delete all user data and press power key to select.
7- Now, Mobile is getting hard reset and will be free from Pattern lock.
Make sure that your Samsung S6102 Galaxy Y Duos is Off, And has no SIM or Memory cards are inside
Take out its battery for 10 seconds, Then put it in again.
Press and hold Volume Up + Home Keys, Then press Power
- Keep pressing the above keys until Samsung logo appears,Then release all keys
Wait until you are into Factory reset / System Recovery menu
Use Volume Down key to scroll down and select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option
- Use Power button or Home key to confirm the operation
- You need to use the Volume Down key again to select " Yes -- delete all user data
Use Power button or Home key to confirm the operation one more time
- After performing the hard reset, Select Reboot System Now option, And confirm it using Power button or Home
- Now the phone will reboots, Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it
Notice: The Hard Reset / Factory Reset operation will delete anything that are saved in your phone's internal
memory, So make a backup of your data in case you can access them.
Turn off . Press and hold POWER + ENTER button for reset menu.
Factory reset with Volume Down button and press Power to reset. All data will be lost! there is an alternate method too friend
Use this method to hard reset your Samsung GT-S Galaxy mini phone: Enter *2767*3855#. Warning! All your data including contacts, messages etc. will be lost! Copy all your necessary data/Contacts/Messages etc. to SIM or make backup to your PC before full reset! Take out SIM card before full reset.
Samsung GT-S5570 Galaxy mini download mode if you want to install eg. Gingerbread
Press and hold Volume DOWN + HOME + POWER ON S5570
Restart your device to clear any temporary software bugs
If you know the hard reset with buttons / keys, pls leave a comment. All comments are welcome!
Your device freezes or has fatal errors
If your device freezes or hangs, you may need to close programs or reset the device to regain functionality. If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold [Power] for 8-10 seconds. The device will reboot automatically.
If this does not solve the problem, perform a factory data reset. In Idle mode, open the application list and select Settings :Privacy
:Factory data reset :Reset phone : Erase everything.
Clear storage• : Erase the credential contents from the device and reset the password
Set an unlock pattern
Once you set a screen lock, your device will require an unlock code each time you turn it on or unlock the touch screen
Settings Location and security Set screen lock : Pattern
If you forget your PIN or password, bring your device to a Samsung Service Centre to reset it.
Set an unlock PIN code
Settings Location and security :: Set screen lock : PIN
Set an unlock password
Settings Location and security :Set screen lock : Password.
You can hard reset software firmware update your Samsung GT-s Galaxy mini phone
Hope it helps u
Only way is Hard reset All data in phone memory will erase( contacts sms etc) can recover if it is backed up external memory or google account Hard Reset Steps:
- Make sure that your Samsung S6102 Galaxy Y Duos is Off, And has no SIM or Memory cards are inside. - Take out its battery for 10 seconds, Then put it in again. - Press and hold Volume Up + Home Keys, Then press Power. - Keep pressing the above keys until Samsung logo appears,Then release all keys. - Wait until you are into Factory reset / System Recovery menu. - Use Volume Down key to scroll down and select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option. - Use Power button or Home key to confirm the operation. - You need to use the Volume Down key again to select "Yes -- delete all user data" - Use Power button or Home key to confirm the operation one more time. - After performing the hard reset, Select Reboot System Now option, And confirm it usingPower button or Home key. - Now the phone will reboots, Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it. Notice: The Hard Reset / Factory Reset operation will delete anything that are saved in your phone's internal memory, So make a backup of your data in case you can access them.
i have a samsung GT-15503T mobile. it is locked because i used to many pattern attempts. please help me unlock it. i dont know the old number the sim card was stolen. i done volume up button + home button + turn on button. it doesnt work. help!?
This process will bring your Galaxy S to factory settings i.e all data stored on it will be wiped off so proceed if absolutely necessary
With the device off, press and hold Volume Up and Power. 2. Release the Power button when you see the Samsung logo, but continue to hold Volume Up until the recovery screen appears. 3. Use the Volume buttons to navigate the menu and select wipe data / factory reset. Press Home to choose the selection. 4. Press Volume Up continue. The Galaxy S should then go through the hard reset process.
hi , there is no master unlock code for your phone but you can fix it by resetting...here is how ,just follow the procedure... 1. Turn the power off. If your Samsung Galaxy S is frozen, pull the battery out and
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. You are now presented with a menu that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage,
5. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Press and release the Power button
7. Now simply confirm your decision: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
If the above procedures doesn't work, use this second method below,
1. Shut Down Samsung I9000 Galaxy S
2. Now press the Volume up, Home and Power button together.
3. When Samsung Symbol shows up release the power.
4. Then there is a boot Menu. Use the volume up/down to choose and home to select.
If YES is selected, all data including third-party applications will be deleted from your
Samsung I9000 Galaxy S. Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory
i hope it will help you ,thanks for trusting fixya..