Question about Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is my second dcc-2000 with the same problem. I tossed the first one and in less than a year the second one exhibits the same issue. I called the Customer Service (1-800-726-0190). The rep told me to unplug the unit for at least 2 hours adding that this would let the system "reset itself". He then instructed me to run vinegar and water through it to clean the pumping system. I am doubtful about this solution but the rep assured me it would be replaced if I still have problems. It's worth calling CS to get it replaced, however, it seems that this model is flawed by design.
Posted on Aug 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 11, 2014 | Bunn 10 Cup Home Coffee Brewer
Mar 31, 2014 | Bunn CDBCF 15 Coffee Maker
Mar 07, 2011 | Rival Programmable 12-Cup Coffee Maker
Jul 10, 2010 | Kenmore KBC12 Coffee Maker
Jul 09, 2010 | Mr. Coffee 072179228578 12 Cup Coffee...
1. Power off machine.
2. Using a metal paperclip, insert it into left side of top needle. It must insert at least 1" deep. Insert it into slot on right side and again from back of needle.
3. Remove KCup cradle. Separate bottom from top. In the top section, insert the paperclip up into bottom needle from the bottom upwards. It will not go all the way thru and this is normal.
4. Reassemble KCup cradle and reinsert it back into coffee maker.
5. Power on machine.
6. Brew a cup of water only. There may be coffee grounds in the water and these should eventually clear during the remaining steps. NOTE: A large cup brew cycle should output a full 8 ounces (235cc). Less means there is still a blockage
7. Empty reservoir and fill with undiluted distilled white vinegar. Repeatedly run brewing cycle until Add Water light comes on.
8. Make sure Auto-OFF is NOT set and let last cycle of vinegar remain inside machine for 4 hours.
9. Refill reservoir with fresh water and repeatedly run brewing cycle until the water is clear and odorless.
10. Set Auto-OFF, if preferred.
Jan 01, 2010 | Keurig Ultra B50 1-Cup Coffee Maker
Oct 02, 2009 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Mar 15, 2009 | Cuisinart Grind and Brew 10 Cup Coffee...
Nov 23, 2017 | Faema Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Nov 23, 2017 | Nuova Simonelli Coffee Makers & Espresso...
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: