Question about Washing Machines
YOU COULD TRY CHANGING THE PRESSURE SWITCH.THIS IS A ROUND PLASTIC ITEM WITH A PLASTIC PIPE RUNNING OUT OF THE BOTTOM OF IT.EASILY ACCESSIBLE BY REMOVING THE LID
Posted on Jun 26, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
F05 flashes due to electric oven control failure. The solution is to replace the electronic oven control (also called EOC or clock).
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
F01 is a motor faulty normally caused by the module,but sometimes thewiring to the motor plug that works loose as its to tight,give them alla good wiggle make sure there all in!
check this link for other error codes of hotpoint machines
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
You will probably need to clean the pump filter.
To access the pump filter,remove the lower plastic panel at front of washer, there you will see the filter, unscrew the cover anti-clockwise, remove filter and clean.
This should clear the fault.
If it does not , let me know, and i can can tell you other things to look for.
Please rate my fixya solution.
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
Do the following.
4. Proceed by checking the drain hose for proper connection and kinks and make sure that it is not blocked.
5. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
6. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
8. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
10. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
11. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
12. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
Error F05 indicates pressure switch jammed on full.
Remove lower rear cover of washer.
Locate and remove large black hose fastened to drum.
Remove and clean filter inside hose.
Remove hose onto pump, and check for blockage or obstruction here as well.
This should solve the problem.
Posted on Jan 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2011 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
Mar 06, 2010 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
Jan 31, 2010 | Hotpoint Aquarius WMA42 Front Load Washer
Jan 17, 2010 | Washing Machines
Jan 10, 2010 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
Dec 07, 2009 | Hotpoint WMA54 Front Load Washer
Jan 31, 2009 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
Jan 17, 2009 | Washing Machines
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!