Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Hello, friend. You may try these steps.
1. Try another USB cord or USB cable.
2. Restrart your computer for a try.
3. Reset or restore your iPod for a try, this way can fix many general iPod problems.
4. Update your iTunes to the latest version. Plug in your iPod, then in iTunes in the top left corner click help> run diagnostics. On the box that comes up, check the last two things. Click next and it should identify your iPod.
5. You may try this iPod transfer, it's a nice iTunes alternative that can help you upload music and video to iPod, I always use it to sync my iPod when my iTunes can't recognize my iPod, it's easy to use and works pretty well
6. Take your iPod to Apple store, the technical support may help you fix the problem.
Posted on May 16, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 22, 2013 | Apple iPod nano
Mar 23, 2009 | ASUS Eee 4G Notebook
Dec 29, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Jun 28, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 23, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!