Question about Dryers
Probable causes, by most common to least common are:
1) Heating element ( a coil of special wire inside a heating box) has broken, needs replacement.
2) One of the overheat sensors has "tripped" and needs replacement. ( There are from 2 to 6. )
3) A wire has burned in two, needs repaired ( usually near the heating element).
4) A wire has burned or broken where the cord attaches to the back of the machine. Needs repair.
5) A circuit breaker has tripped in your fuse box, wherever that is. (In your hall, garage, basement, or wherever) Needs reset.
Posted on May 06, 2013
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 31, 2015 | Amana Kitchen Ranges
Nov 29, 2011 | Amana PTH123B25AJ Heat Pump Air...
Jan 11, 2011 | Amana PTH123B25AJ Heat Pump Air...
Dec 11, 2009 | Amana ALE643RB Electric Dryer
Nov 19, 2009 | Amana PTH123B25AJ Heat Pump Air...
Jul 10, 2009 | Amana ALE643RB Electric Dryer
Dec 24, 2008 | Amana Dryers
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!