Recall the error codes by activating the Automatic Diagnostic Test Mode to determine the cause of the problem. Select any one button, except Power, Start, and Stop, and follow this:
Press and hold the button for 3 seconds>Release the button for 3 seconds>Press and hold the button for 3 seconds>Release the button for 3 seconds>Press and hold the button for 3 seconds
All of the indicators on the console will light up for 5 seconds while 88 is displayed on the Estimated Time Remaining display. If not, repeat the step. Let us know if it cannot be activated.
The program then checks for any saved error codes after 5 seconds. List down the codes and post it back here. The console indicators will turn off then on with the 88 displayed if no error codes are recalled. After 5 seconds, the automatic test begins. The program performs a four-minute automatic test to check major washer functions. Press the same selected button in activating the automatic test above to advance through the automatic test steps.
- C0: The motor goes to a slow spin.
- C1: Warm water fills through the fresh dispenser and basket floats then disengage.
- C2: Cold water fills through the bleach valve for 10 seconds.
- C3: Hot water fills through the fabric softener valve for 10 seconds.
- C4: Warm water fills through the detergent valve for 10 seconds.
- C5: Agitates for 15 seconds.
- C6: Recirculates for 10 seconds.
- C7: Drains to engage basket and drain further for 10 seconds.
- C8: Drains and spins slowly.
- C9: Coasts to stop.
- Press the Stop or Power button to cancel/exit the test.
Inform us about the result of the test for the repair guide if necessary.